BIRTHDAY THANK YOU
Bernice and June would like to say a great big thank you to everyone for making our birthdays so memorable. Your cards were fantastic. Some were very moving and made us feel nostalgic; some were very funny and made us laugh.
It was marvellous to see so many friends old and new turning up to help us celebrate. Special mention must be made of Betty Connolly who was in
at the very start of Portobello church when the first meetings were held in the home of Mr and Mrs Bisset. It was lovely that Betty’s daughter was able to bring her mum to join in the party.
A special thanks to Gordon, Anne and Jayne for the birthday cakes and home baking for the buffet. Thanks are also due to the behind the scene
helpers who made teas, coffees and who kept us all in great “spirits”.But
finally thanks to you all for being there and to those who had come quite a distance on the day. It was greatly appreciated and your scratch cards have enabled us to raise £71 for the SSPCA.
A Spiritual Awareness Workshop
9.30am - 4pm £20 includes lunch
to book speak to June in the Church
Aims and Objectives
1. Gaining a clear in-depth knowledge and understanding of your Spiritual
2. Attaining an Insight into individual personal development.
3. Understanding the fundamental knowledge of ‘How the Mind Works’. The levels and perceptive areas in which all our minds operate. Using the mind to present a ‘Spiritual Message' in a professional manner.
4. Reading, interpreting and identifying ‘Signs and Symbols’ from the ‘Spirit World’ – receiving ‘Spirit Messages’ and developing your own!
5. Vibrations and colour suggestion their role in presenting a ‘spiritual
6. Mediumship the ‘Gift’ - Presentation an ‘Art Form’.
7. Meditation a simple process of understanding attunement and inner-peace.
8. Personal areas for unfoldment and growth.
A spiritual interactive workshop tailored towards group, individual needs and
objectives. Provision is created to maximise all delegates‘Spiritual Gifts’ with
identification of personal strengths, each delegate will be able to increase
their own ‘Spiritual Awareness’ whilst, gaining a clearer view of their mediumistic growth.
Learn how to gain greater inner-strength by taking every opportunity to pass ‘spirit guided messages’in a professional way. Through exercises you will have the opportunity to relate and interpret messages. No person will be expected to work in areas of unfoldment where either, they are not gifted, or at this moment in time they feel uncomfortable, or could be lacking in confidence.
Less experienced group members will be encouraged at all time to unfold under the directions of their own Spirit teachers.